In order to move a pet within the United States you will need a USDA Accredited Veterinarian to examine your dog or cat and complete an Interstate Health Certificate.
For your domestic interstate health certificate appointment note the following:
- For pets in the DFW Dallas Fort Worth International Airport area we can schedule domestic interstate health certificate appointments up to the day of travel / transport, except for Hawaii which has more intensive requirements.
- No USDA endorsement is required for domestic interstate health certificates.
- For your appointment you will need to bring:
- Your Pet
- Original Rabies certificate signed in blue ink (signature stamps are generally not accepted by foreign countries for import). We will handle this if your pet was vaccinated with us
- Address and Phone number at origin
- Address and Phone number at destination
- Please request an appointment for domestic interstate health certificates on our Health Certificate Request page
Dr. David Landers DVM is a USDA accredited veterinarian for international health certificates, domestic health certificates, and other travel / export documents for pets in the DFW Dallas Fort Worth area and can take care of all pre-transport testing needs as well.
David Landers DVM
Latest posts by David Landers DVM (see all)
- Raga went to Guam - August 2, 2017
- Hart flew with us to Germany - December 7, 2016
- Nutella getting lots of good bye kisses before leaving the clinic for her trip to Hawaii - June 20, 2016